School District of Oconee County Parent Page
Welcome to the SDOC Parent Page! Our goal with this site is to provide you, our parents and guardians, with a central place to find the information and resources you need to support your students on their education journey. To help find things, we encourage you to ask yourself "I am looking for information about..." and then choose the category below that fits your question.
- High School classes
- SC Curriculum standards
- Gifted & Talented Education information
- 504 Plans
- Homeschool Information
- Summer Resources
- Transcript Requests
- Tech Helpline
- Parent Resources
- Chromebook Issues
- Clever Portal
- Google Classroom
- FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Medication forms
- Immunization questions
- Mental Health Resources
- School Nurses
- Registering a new student
- Enrolling in 4K or Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Waiver Form
- Attending from out of county
- School Choice application
- Student Health forms
- GT Waiver Form
- 504 Grievance
- Kindergarten Waiver
- Parent Portal Signature Page
- Sports Physical
- Technology Use Agreement
- Procedural Safeguards
- Acts of Harassment
- Special Education
- Federal Programs
- Behavior Code
- Athletic Handbook
- Sex Offender Registry
- FERPA, PPRA
Drive Smart is a driving course, taught by the SDOC School Resource Officers, that all students must take prior to driving and parking on one of our campuses. This four-hour course will be taught at each of our three high schools and is designed to help teens gain the knowledge to drive defensively. The Drive Smart driving course will take the place of the requirement for Alive at 25. A student may still take the Alive at 25 course instead of Drive Smart. Cost of the course is $25.00.
2022-2023 Drive Smart Class Schedule 2023-2024 Drive Smart Class Schedule
FCC Broadband Internet Program
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. This new benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, virtual classrooms, and so much more. Please visit the FCC website to see if you qualify
We know as parents, you often have questions about your student in regards to school matters. The goal of this Frequently Asked Questions section is to hopefully provide answers to some of the most common questions.
Academics, Athletics, Behavior
- As a parent /guardian, I have questions about an academic or disciplinary situation with my student
- As a parent/guardian, I have questions about an athletic situation with my student
- Questions about my high school - class rank, available classes, honor graduate, etc.
As a parent /guardian, I have questions about an academic or disciplinary situation with my student
As a parent/guardian, I have questions about an athletic situation with my student
Questions about my high school - class rank, available classes, honor graduate, etc.
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my child's pick up or drop off time?
- My child has been a car-rider but now needs to ride the bus, who do I contact to get more information?
- Does the school district provide transportation for students on school choice?
- My student had a problem on the bus, who do I contact for help?
- We are new to the area, how do I find out what bus my student will ride?